Date posted: 16th March 2017 / Opportunities
The 2017 Shooter Short Story Competition seeks stories of any style, subject, genre and length (up to 5,000 words). The contest spotlights the best and brightest upcoming literary talent, with cash prizes and publication in the magazine and online.
In return for the £7 entry fee, all entrants receive an e-copy of Shooter’s summer 2017 issue, which will feature the winning story.
- The winner of the 2017 Shooter Short Story Competition will receive £250, publication in the summer issue and on the website, and promotion on Shooter’s social media.
- The runner-up will receive £50, publication on Shooter’s website, and promotion on social media.
- All entrants will receive an e-copy of Shooter’s summer issue.
- Stories may be any theme or genre, and any length up to 5,000 words.
- The competition is open to entries until April 16th, 2017.