How to Write and Sell Short StoriesEvent Website
Did you know that there are 100s of short story competitions that award cash prizes, and there are dozens of magazines that publish, and pay for, short stories?
Writing short stories is a great way to experiment with new genres, develop your writing skills, and build a writing CV. Plus it’s lots of fun!
In this one-day workshop you’ll learn:
• What makes a successful short story
• How to create compelling, believable characters your readers will identify with
• How to craft a satisfying ending to your story
• How to find endless inspiration
• How to identify markets for your short stories
• How to make sure you deliver short stories that editors can’t resist
The workshop will include plenty of advice, tips and insider knowledge to help you maximise your chances of success.