This is a fun workshop for people looking to explore options in their lives. We will learn how to begin a journal, with free-intuitive writing exercises and discussion about our insights.
Benefits from journalling include:
• a healthful release for feelings and tensions
• a place to advise oneself, clarify goals, and make decisions
• a way to nourish oneself with friendship and acceptance
• a non-threatening place to work out relationships with others and to develop a capacity for intimacy
• a path to self-awareness and knowledge
Please bring a journal or notebook, though paper and pens are available. Refreshments provided.
Please contact Jo at email@example.com to book and for details.