Are you dreaming of writing a novel, but don’t know where to start?
Have you started a novel, and fizzled out after a few thousand words?
Do you want to know how to plan your novel so you always know what you’re going to write, where you’re heading, and without hitting any slow patches?
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
• How to create a cast of believable characters that you’ll love spending time with (and so will your readers!)
• How to plan your novel so you know where it’s heading, but without spoiling the fun of writing
• How to check that you have enough material for a novel and that your subplots work, before you start writing
• The essential mindset for novel writing that will help you keep going
• Tricks, tips, and techniques that will make the writing process faster, smoother and more enjoyable
The number of participants is limited to 6 so that there will be plenty of time for writing activities and for 1-1 assistance from the tutor.