Date posted: 12th February 2018 / Opportunities
Contract: Part-time (fixed-position, 6 months initially)
About the role
Other Criteria seeks a personable and diligent Office Assistant to work alongside creative team in Brighton.
This is a part-time, fixed-position for 6 months initially, though there is the possibility for extension and development for the right candidate. Salary competitive.
Key responsibilities include greeting visitors, collecting orders, booking deliveries, distributing post, stationery and stock maintenance, raising purchase orders for invoices, general archiving and filing, research, data inputting and any other task as requested by team and management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The capacity to prioritise tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Relevant visual arts degree advantageous.
28th February 2018
How to apply
If you have at least 1 years’ proven experience in a similar position, along with the requirements above, please apply today with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com