A series of eight one-hour online workshops for writers and aspiring authors, to take you from publication to marketing and selling your book, including how to use social media effectively.
The workshops are
1. Publishing your Book: the first steps, 22nd & 24th September 2020.
Working on a writing project and want to be published? We show you how. We look at motivation, publishing and self-publishing.
2. Formatting your Book for Print and Online, 29th September & 1st October 2020.
Learn the practicalities of self-publishing. Discover the formatting options, tools and choices.
3. Publishing and Distributing your Book, 6th & 8th October 2020.
Examine the options for self-publishing in print and online and discover the different platform choices.
4. Marketing your Book: your author brand, 13th & 15th October 2020.
Learn how to create your author branding, market yourself and create a marketing toolkit.
5. Developing a Marketing Strategy for your Book, 27th & 29th October 2020.
Discover the three stages of marketing, your book marketing options and what will work best for you.
6. Marketing your Book: social media basics, 3rd & 5th November 2020.
Examine the digital marketing options, how they work and top tips for growing your reach.
7. How to use Twitter to Promote your Book, 10th & 12th November 2020.
Create your digital Twitter brand and pick up top tips on online marketing and how to find and engage with readers.
8. How to use Instagram to Promote your Book, 17th & 19th November 2020.
Create your digital Instagram brand and learn key tips on online marketing and how to discover and connect with readers.
Please see the Eventbrite pages (link from website below) for full details.
If you have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org