A six-month online, real-time course with craft workshops, feedback sessions and close reading of memoir examples.
Entry points at the start of Part 1 & 2 so you can commit to as much as feels good for you.
Part 1 Thurs Jan 13th – April 7th | 10-11:30am
Part 2 Thurs April 28th – July 14th | 10-11:30am
This course is delivered in two 12-week parts. You are welcome to leap in for Part 1 starting in Jan 2022 to join Part 2, starting in April or alternatively, you can just go for it and sign up for both.
You can expect:
* inspiring writers’ craft sessions on voice, literary language, plotting and more
* small dedicated peer feedback pods
* 1-1 mentoring
* annotated feedback
* a supportive open mic space to share your work with others
* a friendly, determined and courageous team of writers to work with
* support with sending your work out to agents and competitions
* guidance from award winning writer and NLP coach, Alison Powell.
You can expect a maximum of 12 people on this course and there will be chances for paired and small group activities, plus opportunities to share writing experiences with others.
* anyone who has always wanted to write a memoir but has struggled to find the time
* people with a story that needs a little nurturing to set free
* writers with a first draft ready to take to the next stage
* people who can work more effectively when they have a deadline
* writers who want to work with like-minded folk.
* Exclusive access to a private online WriteClub community where you can chat, celebrate your wins and share writing opportunities
* Goal tracker calendars to download
* Access to The Monday Morning Goalsetter and The Monday Night Write for the duration of the course
* Chance to work with an inspiring team of writers.
Whole course: £849
Separate parts: £449
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options to pay in instalments/reduced fee options.