Twice shortlisted for the T.S. Eliot Prize, for The World Before Snow (Carcanet) in 2015 and The Blood Choir (Seren) in 2006, Tim Liardet has produced eleven collections of poetry to date. He has also been longlisted for the Whitbread Poetry Prize, and has received several Poetry Book Society Recommendations, a Poetry Book Society Pamphlet Choice, an Arts Council England Writer’s Award, Society of Authors Award, a Hawthornden fellowship, three Pushcart nominations, and various other awards. His poems have appeared or are due to appear in Kenyon Review, The New Republic, Slate Magazine, London Review of Books, The Times Literary Supplement, The Poetry Review, Poetry London, New Statesman, The Spectator, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, The Independent, and many other journals. Arcimboldo’s Bulldog: New and Selected Poems was published by Carcanet in May 2018. He is Professor of Poetry at Bath Spa University, England.
- Arcimboldo's Bulldog: New and Selected Poems - Carcanet, May 2018
Awards and residencies
- T.S. Eliot Prize - Shortlist, January 2016
Current Events and Projects
- Launch of Arcimboldo's Bulldog - Launch party with Pascale Petit and Daljit Nagra, July 12th 2018, LRB Boookshop
- Launch of Arcimboldo's Bulldog - Launch with Julian Turner, June 28th 2018, Deansgate Waterstones, Manchester,
- Reading at New Engl;and College, Henniker, New Hampshire, USA - Reading with Jennifer Militello, July 21st 2018 , MFA residency
- Launch of Arcimboldo's Bulldog - Launch of Arcimboldo's Bulldog, October 8th 2018, Toppings Bookshop, Bath
- Reading for Manhattan Review - Reading with Jennifer Militello, November 8th 2018, Cornelia Street Cafe, New York.