Bara Norden writes plays for theatre and radio. Her plays include Souvenirs (BBC Radio 4 and BBC iPlayer); Babylon (performed reading The Rosemary Branch and extract published in Catechism); Meteorite (Hampstead Theatre and published by Oberon Books). Shorts include Souvenirs (The Factory and Hampstead Theatre, published in Brand); Try Not to Worry (Trust Her) and Kristina (Brave New Words). She set up the creative writing MA at City, University of London and taught writing there until 2018 as well as for the Open University. She has done research into dramatic structure and written a number of experimental plays. Her poetry was shortlisted for the Arvon International Poetry Competition. She previously worked as a journalist, reviewer and magazine editor.
- Souvenirs - BBC Radio 4 and BBC iPlayer, 2011 - 2016
- Kristina - Brave New Words, 2016
- The Situation - The Debt Project, 2014
- The Odyssey (contributing writer) - The Factory theatre company, 2014
- Babylon (extract) - Catechism (English PEN), 2013
Current Events and Projects
- The Marriage Code -